Lavorare a Malta: Risk Manager. Un noto istituto bancario è alla ricerca di un Risk Manager che entri a far parte del suo team.
Un noto istituto bancario è alla ricerca di un Risk Manager che entri a far parte del suo team. Di seguito le caratteristiche richieste.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Contribute in achieving the unit objectives as formalized in periodic Risk Plans both directly and indirectly.
- Stand in when the Head of Unit is out of office.
- Perform ad hoc and other newly emerging tasks in line with service exigencies as dictated by both internal and external factors.
- Contribute to the development, implementation and updating of: risk and econometric models, risk metrics, risk management tools and other relevant risk management concepts.
- Be capable of conducting reasoned analysis and be ready to develop such analytical skills related to all other risks on an enterprise-wide basis.
- Be familiar with the most relevant applicable regulations.
- An Honours Degree level of Education in Economics, Business Management or Banking and Finance.
- 2 years’ experience working in a risk management environment.
- Excellent managerial skills and team development.
- Be able to analyse financial reports, cash flow forecasts and business plans and draw reasonable inferences and interpretations.
- Confident in using MS Office.
- Highly competent in report writing.
- Have an analytical disposition focused mainly on risk mitigation measures.
If you are interested in this position apply online or send your CV for the attention of Mark to email@example.com