Lavorare a Malta: General Manager. Dopo la fine delle vacanze torniamo ad indicarvi alcune posizioni attualmente in ricerca a Malta. Questa settimana Castille, agenzia di recruitment locale, ricerca una posizione di General Manager, nel settore Fondi.
I dettagli di seguito:
A leading international fund administrator company is looking for a General Manager to run and grow the local operation with a growing team of approximately 35 professional staff.
Responsibilities will include:
- Responsibility for the operational and client service delivery for a portfolio of Alternative Investment Funds
- Managing and developing a growing team of professional staff
- Maintaining and developing relationships with new and existing clients and ensuring that all transactions are undertaken in line with intemal procedures and client requirements
- Ensuring timely and accurate delivery of client accounting and reporting and fund adminstration in accordance with internal, client and regulatory obligations
- Manage relationships with other service providers in the industry, including auditors, law firms, custodians and prime brokers
- To be actively involved in new business opportunities including assisting with proposals and pricing , attending client meetings and on boarding new client structures
- Responsibility for Compliance matters on the allocated client portfolio and in conjunction with the Country Executive and Compliance officer , ensuring the necessary infrastructure is in place to ensure compliance with the MFSA regulator.
- Ensuring seamless client service delivery across multiple product lines and jurisdictions.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Senior level managment experience in Private Equity and/or Real Estate fund administration, accounting and reporting.
- ACCA qualified
- Well developed general management, business development, operational and team skills
Please contact me on email@example.com
Tel +356 99343124