Business analyst, Malta.Continua la nostra proposta di offerte di lavoro a Malta,per agevolare coloro che intendono trasferirsi sull’isola.Oggi ecco un interessante offerta per il ruolo di Business analyst.
Job Title:Business Analyst
Intermediate (3-6 yrs. rel. exp.)
Our client, a leading global technology organisation, is looking to recruit an Business Analyst who will be responsible to perform business analysis and propose technical solutions as required by the company.
- Performing business analysis and capturing requirements for projects requested by the business, liaising with all business stakeholders including the project manager, other IT and/or technology teams within the company and/or other related companies;
- Researching and documenting possible solutions for business requests, evaluating the possibilities of using off-the-shelf products, in-house developed products or outsourced to third-parties, after consulting with all stakeholders, ensuring that third-parties adhere to company standards, remain within budget and are approved by the company;
- Selecting, in collaboration with the project manager and business owner, the best option and documenting the final solution clearly and effectively to produce detailed functional specifications that can be handed over to the development team or selected third party;
- Participating in decision processes related to shared services design and build (e.g. databases and middleware) and tools used internally;
- Actively participating in internal and external project teams, representing the technology department;
- Undertaking to promote teamwork and commitment with peers and other departments;
- Keeping up-to-date with industry developments, ensuring that best practice is adopted and seeking to increase efficiency and effectiveness;
- Undergoing training and personal development courses as arranged by the company.
- University degree in IT, engineering or related discipline;
- Alternatively, 2 years’ experience working in project management, business analysis or a demand function, liaising with both technically-oriented and non-technically-oriented clients; or 2 years’ experience working within a software development function, especially within the business analysis and design phases of the software development lifecycle;
- Knowledge of software programming languages (preferably Java), databases and other IT-related skills will be considered an asset;
- Knowledge of telecommunications network systems and services, and a general understanding of how such services are driven at the backend will be considered an asset;
- Ability to work within tight time-frames and under constant pressure, seeking to deliver the best, fastest and simplest solution every time;
- Ability to work on projects with an associated high degree of complexity and to re-plan work when necessary in order to align to changing needs of the market;
- Experience in working within an international environment and to international standards, as well as standards set out by the local IT solutions team;
- Excellent command of written and spoken English language;
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- Team ethics, ability to liaise with people from demand, planning and project management functions internally and externally, as well as providing technical support to other functions;
- Drive and commitment to reach set targets.
A competitive remuneration and gaining invaluable knowledge and experience.